Argus Caspian Market <br/> (Argus Рынок Каспия)
An Argus market service, published weekly - now available in Russian and English
Argus Caspian Market covers the crude and products markets of the Caspian region and the central Asian countries. The publication features price assessments for key regional grades of crude and products, transportation tariffs, freight rates, cross-Caspian and international trade flows and industry news. Argus Caspian Market also compares the profitability of exporting the same product/crude to different destinations.
Argus is an official source of market information for the governments of the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan.
Request more information about Argus Caspian Market
- Kumkol price (daf Alashankou) at the China-Kazakhstan border
- Gasoline (Ai 80, Ai 92, Ai 95), diesel (summer and winter grades), jet and fuel oil prices fca Kazakhstan refineries
- Border prices for products imported to Kyrgyzstan cpt Lugovaya , Tajikistan cpt Kudukli, Afghanistan daf Ghalaba/Khairatan
- Netback prices for Russian crude at the Kazakhstan border
- Netback prices for crude exported from Kazakhstan
- Bunker fuel prices in the Caspian ports of Baku (Azerbaijan) and Aktau (Kazakhstan)
- Weekly market and price analysis including historical data from 2008
- Central Asian export flows analysis
- Market-moving news
- Independent price data
- Market-appropriate methodology
Argus Caspian Market provides unrivalled market analysis and key petroleum prices for the Caspian and the Сentral Asian countries.
Anyone with exposure to crude oil and petroleum products prices in the Caspian and central Asian region will find the Argus Caspian Market report essential. Our subscribers include government authorities, state and private companies, organisations involved in trading and shipping, refining, exploration and production, logistics companies, marketing specialists and analysts.
Argus Caspian Market methodology
View a sample copy
Request a trial of Argus Caspian Market
Contact your local office