Download a sample copy
View the full methodology
Find out more about Argus Metals
Argus Steel Feedstocks provides global coverage of the ferrous metals industry with a unique focus on the input raw materials for steel. The service features a comprehensive array of global price assessments updated daily, as well as incisive news and analysis from our team of market experts.
Argus provides the widest and most comprehensive coking coal price coverage in the industry. The link below shows how the rest of the market compares to Argus.
Learn more about our coking coal coverage
Global in focus and enhanced with powerful analytical tools, it’s the essential intelligence service for ferrous metal professionals. Delivered via our dedicated metals intelligence platform Argus Metals.
- Over 150 global price assessments
- A global service with teams in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe and the Americas
- Exchange data from the LME, CME (COMEX and NYMEX) and SHFE
- Breaking news from all markets keeping you up-to-date wherever you are
- In-depth analysis of key developments giving you a greater understanding
- Independent, transparent and trusted methodology
Key markets covered include:
- Iron ore - Iron ore fines - cfr Qingdao, North China and more
- Coking coal - fob Australia, cfr North China and more
- Semi-finished products – Billet / Slab fob Black Sea and more
- Finished steel products – HRC fob China, Rebar fob China and more
- Key metallics prices - scrap and pig iron
- Key ferro-alloy prices - domestic and export across multiple regions
Argus Steel Feedstocks White Papers
Learn more about the industry and how Argus provides clarity to the market
For more information on this service, contact us today.
*Note: Additional user fees apply for real-time LME and COMEX data