An Argus market service, published daily
Argus jet fuel prices are increasingly used as a benchmark by companies throughout the supply chain. Argus Jet Fuel offers daily prices, information on deals done, full trading commentary and market-moving news.
Argus’ market-appropriate methodology involves reviewing transactions done throughout the trading day, which ensures clarity and the delivery of robust prices.
Request more information on Argus Jet Fuel
- US jet fuel markets — New York Harbor, US Gulf coast
- European jet fuel markets — fob Mediterranean, fob ARA, cif northwest Europe
- Asia-Pacific jet fuel markets — Singapore, South Korea and Mideast Gulf
- Russian jet fuel markets — daily spot assessment and formula price index
- Coverage of key global jet fuel markets
- Market-moving news
- Global aviation fuel pricing data
- Market and price analysis
- Market-appropriate methodology
The Argus Jet Fuel service provides key jet fuel prices, delivered in a prompt and flexible manner.
Anyone with exposure to the global aviation fuel markets will find the Argus Jet Fuel publication essential. Our subscribers include airlines, traders, brokers, risk managers, planners, analysts, finance officers, senior executives and exchanges.
Argus global jet fuel prices explained
Argus US jet fuel prices explained
Download a sample copy
Request your free trial
Contact your local office