Argus Russian Fuel Oil <br/> (Argus Российский мазут)
An Argus market service, published daily in Russian
Argus Russian Fuel Oil is a daily Russian language price report covering the domestic fuel oil, bunkers and bitumen markets. Each issue of the report includes fuel oil and bitumen price assessments at Russian refineries, bunker fuel prices at sea ports, netback values as well as detailed market commentary and exclusive market-moving news.
Netback quotations provided in the report are compared with spot market prices to demonstrate the relative profitability of export and domestic sales.
Request more information about Argus Russian Fuel Oil
- Spot price assessments for Russian domestic fuel oil basis fca refinery
- Prices for paving grade bitumen delivered to the Russian domestic market by rail and truck
- Export alternative (netback) values
- Spot price assessments for Russian bunker fuels basis dob port
- End-of-day price assessment based on bid/offer information
- Unrivalled market commentary
- Intraday news coverage
- Historical data from 2006
- Market-appropriate methodology
The information published in the Argus Russian Fuel Oil report is valuable market intelligence for refiners, power generation companies, utilities, industrial end users and bunker traders.
Learn more about the Argus Russian Fuel Oil methodology
Download a sample copy
Request a trial
Contact your local office